July 8th Mariners Game

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q Code Mach 1. I am the second owner.
One of my work vendors asked me to throw out the first pitch at the July 8th Seattle Mariners game against the Twins. It is a once in a lifetime chance and I am excited and nervous to do it.

Last Sat was the first time in 10 years I threw a baseball. I played catch with a friend of mine off and on for a couple of hours and it has been 30 years since I have done that, and I sucked. Hopefully I can get in some more practice this weekend and the day of the game.

Wish me luck.

Last night was the big night. It was an amazing experience. I am supposed to be getting some professional photos in a couple of weeks.

I also got a Mariners jersey with my name on it and a Mariners hat. It once in a lifetime experience.

Below is me with the Mariner Moose and my friend who gave me the opportunity to throw out the pitch.

Mariner Moose Dave and I.jpg

Awesome man..I'm more of a football fan, But i loved playing baseball and i would not even hesitate if i was offered the same deal as you!! And i would be nervous too..lol did you throw an illegal knuckle ball? ;)

Awesome man..I'm more of a football fan, But i loved playing baseball and i would not even hesitate if i was offered the same deal as you!! And i would be nervous too..lol did you throw an illegal knuckle ball? ;)
Thanks. I am also more of a football fan. I like playing baseball more than watching also but it was a once in a lifetime opportunity that I could not pass up. The video of the pitch is below. It was a little high and to the left but made it across the plate and that was the goal.

http://vid85.photobucket.com/albums/k61/Junolalo/IMG_3340_zpsf28654e0.mp4

Boy, I guess they'll let anyone out there on the mound.

Save that video for your grandkids!

Sweet! Did you get to kiss the girl afterward? :p

A kiss would have been the icing on the cake, LOL.

There wasn't a bad looking woman working down on the field. I was so distracted I am surprised I pitched the ball over the plate :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back