Newbie from WNY

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovies73

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 with absolutely no part left untouched or replaced
I met a guy with a green 73 in Charlotte at the 50th and he recommended this place. Looks like a good spot to gawk and get advice.

I am part way through resto-modding a 73. I still need a number of items. I'll be seeking help here.

I started a site on it last winter. Project 73

Welcome to the club, Ed, from northern Nevada. Glad to have you here!

You've got a great project there. May I suggest that you start a build thread here, so that we can all keep abreast of your work? You've done some great stuff that I think other members may appreciate. Welcome aboard!

welcome grom houston tx! hope to see more of you around here!

I met a guy with a green 73 in Charlotte at the 50th and he recommended this place. Looks like a good spot to gawk and get advice.

I am part way through resto-modding a 73. I still need a number of items. I'll be seeking help here.

Welcome from Derby, N.Y.

Where is Misty Mountains?

We were at Charlotte on the special display of original owners with our bright red convertible maybe you saw our car there.:run_horse:

Welcome from Derby, N.Y.

Where is Misty Mountains?

We were at Charlotte on the special display of original owners with our bright red convertible maybe you saw our car there.:run_horse:
We were in the MORE lot, 19. I thought I found and photographed every 71-73 there but missed yours. Must have been the display you were in. Saturday we worked Gate 26 (good thing as it was a tunnel) and then left cause it was just too wet to walk around. There were only a few places we didn't get to there.

WHERE IS MISTY MOUNTAINS? Is WNY, Western New York?::welcome::

WHERE IS MISTY MOUNTAINS? Is WNY, Western New York?::welcome::
Been listening to too much Zeppelin lately. Decided to head to the misty mountains myself. A Tolkien / Hobbit thing. When not immersed in fantasy I'm putting in my 8 hrs a day in WNY.

Back