space saver spare tire inflator bottle

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you feel liquid moving around -that means it is full or at least somewhat full

if you feel liquid moving around -that means it is full or at least somewhat full
Hi Don,

Thanks for advice, it was coming with a never used space saver wheel.

Greetings from Belgium,

Eddy

I wouldn't trust the space saver spare or canister. For actual use I would carry a donut spare from a 92 Crown Vic or similar.

Ray

Hi Don,

Thanks for advice, it was coming with a never used space saver wheel.

Greetings from Belgium,

Eddy

I wouldn't trust the space saver spare or canister. For actual use I would carry a donut spare from a 92 Crown Vic or similar.

Ray
OK Ray i understand, its for show in the trunk but man that wheel is in so good conditioning after cleaning (soft rubber/no cracks/no flat places in the rubber/never used on a Mustang and never stored in the trunk).

I have a new spare Magnum 500 wheel also in the trunk.

I will use the car for fun/hobby and by good weather, i don't need the trunk space...

:p

The one time I used mine in back the 80s, I was amazed that it inflated and held air.

That being said, I drove it home very slowly, not wanting to trust a then fifteen year old just inflated spare.

I'd be afraid to even attempt to air up my old original now.

They are a neat visual curiosity to have now-a-days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back