Looking for a car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q code Mach 1
So my eldest son is approaching his 16th birthday.

I have been looking for a car for him and have a budget of up to 8000.00 to work with.

Must be reasonable to insure. Trying to stick with 2 wheel drive vehicles for insurance purposes. He wants an automatic transmission and isn't into cars, so I'd like it to be something that isn't too embarrassing for him to drive

Any suggestions are appreciated.

The other option is to give him my 2014 Mazda 6 and buy a new car for myself.

I'm considering going to the dealership and ordering the triple yellow Mustang GT to go with my current Mach 1.

I'm really not impressed by many of the new cars.

give him your Mazda and get the Mustang :)

I already told my son, he is getting my wifes 10' Prius, cheap to insure, and great gas mileage (50+mpg) so its cheap to run.

So my eldest son is approaching his 16th birthday.

I have been looking for a car for him and have a budget of up to 8000.00 to work with.

Must be reasonable to insure. Trying to stick with 2 wheel drive vehicles for insurance purposes. He wants an automatic transmission and isn't into cars, so I'd like it to be something that isn't too embarrassing for him to drive

Any suggestions are appreciated.

The other option is to give him my 2014 Mazda 6 and buy a new car for myself.

I'm considering going to the dealership and ordering the triple yellow Mustang GT to go with my current Mach 1.

I'm really not impressed by many of the new cars.
Used Toyota Camry.

Okay folks, I've worked it out

rvbk34.jpg

Thanks, it is the Manual 6 speed with the Performance Package, but not the premium package. Exact color and equipment I wanted and there don't seem to be many around- 0% financing and a 1000 rebate made it a reasonable deal.

And my son gets a great 1st car to start driving.

Well damn that escalated quickly!!! lollerz I think you may have already had your mind made up about the car!! That's a beautiful car Jeff, congrats!! And you son will have a nice ride too.

Back