I just bought a new Motorcraft MAX battery. So far no problems. Turns over my 351 Cleveland with no problems. 119.00 at the dealer. 700 CCA and a 3 year replacement warranty.

John J

I just bought a new Motorcraft MAX battery. So far no problems. Turns over my 351 Cleveland with no problems. 119.00 at the dealer. 700 CCA and a 3 year replacement warranty.

John J

Plus 1 on Motorcraft batteries. The original Motorcraft battery from my 2004 Mach 1 is still going strong 11 years later. I've never had a battery last this long. I did transfer the battery to my sons 2001 Bullitt a couple of years ago and it is still working.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

John J

Plus 1 on Motorcraft batteries. The original Motorcraft battery from my 2004 Mach 1 is still going strong 11 years later. I've never had a battery last this long. I did transfer the battery to my sons 2001 Bullitt a couple of years ago and it is still working. :cool:

Those are great batteries. 36 month free replacement, 100 months total warranty. And most people are not aware the Warranty includes FREE towing on Dealer-installed batteries.

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

Wow that is so amazing battery! Have Not heard about this one before... Don't think those are on the Danish marked..... Regards Lars DK73

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Regards DK73

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73:whistling:

• 5 months later...

I had a Motorcraft battery and after only one year it developed a leak in a seam in the casing. It was replaced at no cost and they even flipped for the damage done. To say the least I was impressed.

Going fast is fun but life is short so slow down and enjoy the ride :D Frank

That's great. I'm hoping they offer a sealed version so that I can install one in the trunk.

I just bought one of these last weekend for my 71. I am hoping to not have to worry about the battery for a long time.