1972 convertible project in Orlando,FL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one looks more promising. I would ask for pictures of the door tag, VIN#, engine, trunk and better pictures of the car. They need to show you the floor from bottom. You should see if a member in that area can go by and do an inspection for you. Cowl needs to be checked inside to see if it is full of rust. It would be nice to see a Marti of course.

It would be tough on a car to sit outside in Florida for 7 years high humidity and rains a lot.

Ask lots of questions and get someone to view the car in person before you offer. If you show up with cash in hand it will also help. You do not have to offer the full price go with your gut feeling. If rusty walk away.

David

This one looks more promising. I would ask for pictures of the door tag, VIN#, engine, trunk and better pictures of the car. They need to show you the floor from bottom. You should see if a member in that area can go by and do an inspection for you. Cowl needs to be checked inside to see if it is full of rust. It would be nice to see a Marti of course.

It would be tough on a car to sit outside in Florida for 7 years high humidity and rains a lot.

Ask lots of questions and get someone to view the car in person before you offer. If you show up with cash in hand it will also help. You do not have to offer the full price go with your gut feeling. If rusty walk away.

David
Seller informed me that its an F code car

Another parts car

Why don't you bite the bullet buy 1 almost finished for a few more thousand your picking the worst possible condition cars as a project UNLESS you can do all the work yourself. Even then you'd spend at least 15-k just in parts and 5 years in labor for that car when all is said and done.

I have a beautiful convertible ready to go in that price range(15k) if you want a really nice car not some over priced parts car..pm me if your interested

I asked the seller for some additional pictures and never received a response.. I'm only 1:45 minutes from the car.. No response means no sale.. Very disappointing..

I asked the seller for some additional pictures and never received a response.. I'm only 1:45 minutes from the car.. No response means no sale.. Very disappointing..
No response is not always bad. I sent multiple messages about a Q vert on craigslist last year and after buying another car he called weeks later. He was a trucker and gone all the time. I ended up buying that car also.

David

I will say (since I live near Orlando so I peruse craigslist quite often...) that it has been posted quite a few times in the past 3 or so months, may just need to keep trying!

Back