Hello from Southeastern PA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Three Ponies

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible Restomod (5.0 HO motor, 24LB injectors, 75MM throttle body, E cam, Tremec TKO 5 speed, 4WDB and other fun stuff)
2000 GT Convertible (Roush conversion)
2004 Thoroughbred (the kind that poops)
1962 Thunderbird
1954 Mercury Monterey Sun Valley
While searching for a wiring diagram on the net this morning, I stumbled onto this site and I'm signed up! I've been doing a ground up build on my 73 convertible, and in the 3 years since I have had it, am glad to see the popularity of the 71-73 is really picking up. Hopefully that means those impossible hard to find parts will be more readily available in the aftermarket. Suddenly I don't feel like the outcast anymore!

Hello from Mississippi. You won't be treated like an outcast here! Us "Clydesdale" lovers are used to not getting any love from the 65-70 folks. Lots of experience and knowledge here and everyone willing to share. Glad you found us and decided to make this your new Mustang home. Welcome aboard.

Welcome from Illinois! Truly a great site and you'll find a lot of help and information here!

Hey! Welcome from Phoenix. I am glad you stumbled upon us and decided to join. You will get a crazy amount of help, support and encouragement. It's great to have another 73 convertible owner.

Welcome neighbor! My parents live in west grove and I live in fair hill, md. I used to live in Avondale and have lots of friends in the Oxford and kennett areas. Let me know if you want to get together.

IMG_0297.JPGIMG_0300.JPG

This is my progress as of June. Obviously I have a way to go, but the hard work is done. Wiring up the fuel injection and other electronics into the existing switches has been slow going.

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Looks like a fun and interesting car.

If you have any questions - please post in a new thread. We will use this one only for your Introduction !!!

Thanks!

Ray

Back