Joplin Tornados

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trainey

Reaction score
My Car
1972 H-code Mach1
2010 GT Premium
2004 F150- The "home depot" machine
2018 HD RoadGlide Ultra
Our member Sanborn lists himself from Joplin, Hope he and his family are ok!

Our member Sanborn lists himself from Joplin, Hope he and his family are ok!
I hope so too ! I was able to locate his address & then put it on the google map..I then brought up the path of the tornados map..Going off the maps it looks like it was 4 miles from his home..Again this is from the current maps..Whew to close for comfort..

What a great bunch of brothers we got here - everybody concerned for the welfare of others. Makes one start to have faith in people again. ;)

Joplin (and all others affected by these random acts of nature) is in our prayers here as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
really praying for everyone today, they say Joplin may get another tornado tonight.

Hope everyone, their families, and their Mustangs are OK. I've never seen a Tornado up close, but if you see one be careful and take shelter.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had the sirens going off on Fort Leavenworth the night before Joplin got hit. I think we will all pay a little more attention to them if they sound again up this way. On Sunday it was a sunny day here, but we could look off to our South and see the tremendous thunder head clouds that turned out to be the storms that hit Joplin. Amazing that in this part of the country you can be out drinking beer in the sun while a few miles down the road all Hell is breaking loose. Local news is calling for nasty storms our way again this evening, keep your fingers crossed. Hope all is well with our members out there.

Marty

WOW hope everyone is well. What a difference a week makes. It seems mother nature is upset this year. If I can do anything to help anyone effected let me know.
+1 Hope everyone is OK! What a week it has been for the weather! In all my 57 years I have never seen storms like we have had this week.I have ridden out two hurricanes at sea and was not half as afraid as I was Tuesday night. I couldn't let the wife know that. I had to keep her calm. We had two tornados go right over our area.The kidos were texting us to warn us and it just was crazy.That afternoon we were concerned for our daughter and her family in OKC. They were in a storm shelter when one touched down about 4 miles from them.We were in constant communication with them and watching their local weather on the computer. We have been blessed to not get any damage.

I haven't experienced a tornado...and I hope to say that I never do.....but I also hope that all our friends in the path of these things are safe.

I can't believe the wild weather extremes we're all having.

I haven't experienced a tornado...and I hope to say that I never do.....but I also hope that all our friends in the path of these things are safe.

I can't believe the wild weather extremes we're all having.
Same here! Take care and God bless!

Back