• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this thread is over a year old, is it worth asking (at least for us newer arrivals) “what’s left?”

Do you have the rectangular space saver spare tire bracket that would be spot welded on the passenger side of the trunk (for cars that had a fold down rear seat)?

Do you have the rectangular space saver spare tire bracket that would be spot welded on the passenger side of the trunk (for cars that had a fold down rear seat)?

No sorry,all that’s left is miscellaneous stuff and good rear valance,fastback deck lid rust free.

• 4 weeks later...

Lights,wiper,lighter bezels very nice

Just find this thread and haven’t read all the way thought yet. If these are not spoken for, I’m interested. PM, me, please.

• 4 months later...

No sorry,all that’s left is miscellaneous stuff and good rear valance,fastback deck lid rust free.

do you still have that rear valance?  pics?  how much?

Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Yes but it’s not the exhaust cut out valance.

That works for me the valance i have currently does not have notches.  It has a large dent right on the contour line next to the licence plate.  I'm not a body guy and if i can keep the cost of it and shipping fairly low it should be less than paying for all the time it will take to work the large dent out of a contoured place. Or at least that is my hope.

Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

That works for me the valance i have currently does not have notches.  It has a large dent right on the contour line next to the licence plate.  I'm not a body guy and if i can keep the cost of it and shipping fairly low it should be less than paying for all the time it will take to work the large dent out of a contoured place. Or at least that is my hope.

yeah this doesn’t have any damage,send your email and I can send pics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What about the Center Dash Bezel with cluster?