• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Left side windshield reveal and Left side drip moldings

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terlingua_RS

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Looking to replace these moldings listed in the title with decent used parts only. 1973 Mach 1. My moldings have very deep scrapes and dents for the left side only. The rest are in good shape.

Interesting...my 72 also has deep scrapes on the left windshield and drip rail. When I bought the car, the wiper, on that side, went beyond the windshield and scraped those two.

Interesting...my 72 also has deep scrapes on the left windshield and drip rail. When I bought the car, the wiper, on that side, went beyond the windshield and scraped those two.
Oh yeah, I've seen that look before. Mine looks like something dragged across it. Like 3 very deep scrapes. My car was probably dented there because I bought it with a repaint and they most likely put the same moldings back on.

Back