• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

One owner 73 vert for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty1

Reaction score
My Car
1#-73 Grande Coupe 351 2V, FMX, 3:25, A/C, Needs some TLC to get it back on the road or make it go away.
2#- 73 Grande Coup, same drivetrain, but is a resto mod with 16" tires and wheels, is a daily driver and mama's birthday present
I recently came across- last week, a " BONE STOCK" gold 73 vert sitting on a car lot in Longview WA. I stopped and talked to the sales man "Kelly" and found out that is a one owner car " little old lady". The DSO code - 75, 351- 2V, FMX, 2.75, AC, deluxe interior, new fuel tank, exhaust and tires the top is perfect, It being a SW car, I did not find any rust in the quarters, the odometer read 66,666?. I saw 1 small dent on the top of right fender, console clock not working. He told me the car was purchased in Phoenix AZ. then the owner moved to Texas and then to Clatskanie OR. about 5 years ago and it was parked in a garage. I did not fire it up or drive it as I was on my way home. I informed the salesman of this web site and to post it on here. I am NOT profiting any thing from this, I just want to see it get into the right hands ASAP You can reach " Kelly" @

ROBBINS ELDON AUTO SALES, Longview, WA PH. # 1-360-423-0430 to discuss the price.

I recently came across- last week, a " BONE STOCK" gold 73 vert sitting on a car lot in Longview WA. I stopped and talked to the sales man "Kelly" and found out that is a one owner car " little old lady". The DSO code - 75, 351- 2V, FMX, 2.75, AC, deluxe interior, new fuel tank, exhaust and tires the top is perfect, It being a SW car, I did not find any rust in the quarters, the odometer read 66,666?. I saw 1 small dent on the top of right fender, console clock not working. He told me the car was purchased in Phoenix AZ. then the owner moved to Texas and then to Clatskanie OR. about 5 years ago and it was parked in a garage. I did not fire it up or drive it as I was on my way home. I informed the salesman of this web site and to post it on here. I am NOT profiting any thing from this, I just want to see it get into the right hands ASAP You can reach " Kelly" @

ROBBINS ELDON AUTO SALES, Longview, WA PH. # 1-360-423-0430 to discuss the price.
Have not seen it yet.

You probably are not aware but all 72 & 73 verts had the deluxe door panels and interior. 71 was only year that had the flat door panels and had to option up for better.

Back