Introduction

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MNBelv57

Reaction score
My Car
72' Mustang
Hello everyone. My name is Mario and I am new to this forum. I am working on a 72' convertible right now and I am in the process of putting in a tachometer. My car only had the idiot lights before but I had it converted to a modern type tach. I was wondering where I can route the "signal" wire through the firewall. I could only see the speeedo grommit and that looked too tight to slip the wire through. Thanks in advance guys, Mario.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Keep us posted on your project!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard, Mario!

When you get a chance, you might want to start a separate thread for your specific questions in the appropriate Forums. We have a lot of folks on here who have expertise and/or experience in different areas and they usually gravitate toward those areas. I am sure you will get more responses to your specific questions:).

Again,, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the different Forums.

BT

Welcome to the site. Many years ago I ran an extra wire through the firewall for an AhhOogha horn. It seems like I ran it through an existing grommet. I'll try to take a look later and post up again.

::welcome::to the forum......why don't you run the wire along the main and through the firewall at that spot....you could get the harness tape and hide it in your main harness very nicely!

Welcome Mario

from Brisbane Australia

I to have a 72 convertible

with the idiot lights

one day I will invest in one of those

replacement tachos

good luck with the wiring

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back