73 Mach 1 351c Hello from Sweden

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robsweden

Reaction score
My Car
Mach 1 73 351c
6.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Looks awesome! How do you like the blinker lights at the bottom versus next to the headlights? It does give your Mustang a different "facelift". Love the color scheme! And how do you like the rear window grill? Ive been thinking about doing that for mine. Was it easy to install?

-Dave, Texas

Looks awesome! How do you like the blinker lights at the bottom versus next to the headlights? It does give your Mustang a different "facelift". Love the color scheme! And how do you like the rear window grill? Ive been thinking about doing that for mine. Was it easy to install?

-Dave, Texas

Thanks you :)

The blinkers at the bottom work great. The Louver was easy to install. Bought it from summit.

normally i we always see the fastbacks with the mach1 grill and fog lights..... this is the first time I've ever seen it without that. I low key like the black silhouette around the pony with no chrome molding. :classic_ohmy:   @Robsweden great job on the unique touch. really stands out.  :thumb:

normally i we always see the fastbacks with the mach1 grill and fog lights..... this is the first time I've ever seen it without that. I low key like the black silhouette around the pony with no chrome molding. :classic_ohmy:   @Robsweden great job on the unique touch. really stands out.  :thumb:

Latest posts

Back