• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 73 fastback parts for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhazbun

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach I
Hello!

I've got parts in storage that I need to unload. These are parts that are from the 73 fastback I used as a parts car. I have the following:
Misc glass (back glass, front glass, quarter window)
gas tank
copper radiator - in functioning shape
dash frame assembly (front of dash)
dash top assembly (metal top)
pedal support brackets / pedals for automatic transmission
head light buckets
misc brackets
rear inside panels - black (these are the inside panels that are next to the back seat
rear seat frame
intake for 351C
heads for 351C - 2V, but ports were polished
73 front bumper
73 fastback grill
lots of aluminum trim /moulding for fastback.

Parts are in Dania Beach, Florida. I will need to unload all parts by end of January. Please call Robert at 786-208-2879.

Hey Robert
For the rear inside panels, are they the upper or lower ones? My lowers are fine but the sun has absolutely thrashed my upper ones. These are the ones I’m looking for.

Attachments

• IMG_1403.jpeg
    IMG_1403.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Hey Robert
For the rear inside panels, are they the upper or lower ones? My lowers are fine but the sun has absolutely thrashed my upper ones. These are the ones I’m looking for.
Its the lowers. I don't know if I have the uppers. I can check.

The anels are in ok shape. Previous car owner cut the panels to fit speakers, unfortunately.

I also attached pics of the trim that I have. I’m pretty sure this is some of the front window, rear window, and side moulding.

IMG_9096.jpegIMG_9098.jpegIMG_9097.jpegIMG_9099.jpegIMG_9100.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9102.jpeg
    IMG_9102.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Hello!

I've got parts in storage that I need to unload. These are parts that are from the 73 fastback I used as a parts car. I have the following:
Misc glass (back glass, front glass, quarter window)
gas tank
copper radiator - in functioning shape
dash frame assembly (front of dash)
dash top assembly (metal top)
pedal support brackets / pedals for automatic transmission
head light buckets
misc brackets
rear inside panels - black (these are the inside panels that are next to the back seat
rear seat frame
intake for 351C
heads for 351C - 2V, but ports were polished
73 front bumper
73 fastback grill
lots of aluminum trim /moulding for fastback.

Parts are in Dania Beach, Florida. I will need to unload all parts by end of January. Please call Robert at 786-208-2879.
I'm searching for front and rear windshield trim for my 71 fastback. Near any condition will do.

Back