New wheels and tire are on.

Actually just did a test fit. I REALLY like the way they look. I'm just hoping that after the hood, fluids and anything else I might need it will pull the front down just a little more. The only thing in the car is the motor and trans. Springs are eaton factory with 1" drop. Problem is I spec'ed them with AC and have since removed the AC. I did add a steel bellhousing though. Rear has 4.5 mid eye TCP leafsprings, caltracs bars and bilstein sport shocks on all corners . The gas tank has zero gas and there is no interior so I'll see where it all settles out. Either way these are US Mags 18x8 with Nitto's 555's 245-45's and 18x9.5 with Nitto RII's 285-40's. I feel the rear comes right out as far as I like. Only question now is do I powder coat the center caps black. I have both front and rear Wilwood brakes with red calipers to install so once she's all together it should look really sharp.

wheels2.jpg

Wheels1.jpg

Edited by 73' mach 1
  • Like 1

www.puregemdetailing.com

They look really good. The tires look fantastic. I am curious if you would have any contact with the fender.

I like the chromed center cap, but you could try placing a black film or similar just to see how would the looked blackened.

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

I like them too, they actually look a lot like the wheels the Hot Rod magazine Crusher Camaro received on a recent episode.  What are your backspacing specs?

1971 Coupe - 306ci (circa 1971) - 10:1/750 Holley/RPM Air Gap/Lunati camshaft (221/231@.050)/Comp roller rockerarms/Ford Racing pulleys/Ported cylinder heads/MSD ignition/Patriot Ceramic LT headers/Single Chambers/Carter fuel pump/NOS Sniper/9" diff./4.57 gears/B&M Holeshot convertor/B&M Shiftkit/B&M Z-Gate/CE subframe connectors/Jegs Sport Star rims/Lakewood traction bars/Fiberglass Ram Air hood/Electric fan/Rear seat delete/Relocated battery/Custom graphics

1972 Mach 1 - Ford 400ci/C6 trans/Quick Fuel 750 carb/Weiand Intake/Harland Sharp rockers/Performance cam/Patriot headers/CVF racing underdrive pulleys/Carter Fuel pump/Jegs Sport Star rims/4.11 gears/Spool/Traction bars/Accel distributor and ignition/Miloden 8-quart/Jones Full Boar exhaust/Hurst Pro-matic 2 shifter

4 hours ago, MeanMachine said:

I like them too, they actually look a lot like the wheels the Hot Rod magazine Crusher Camaro received on a recent episode.  What are your backspacing specs?

The fronts are 4.5" and the rears are 5.25". Both have a 1mm offset. These are one piece wheels and can't be custom sized per US Mags so these are right off the shelf. Not bad for non custom.

• Like 1

www.puregemdetailing.com