Hello everyone i have a surviver 71 429 car, my driver side power window motor has stopped working. Does anyone have a good working motor they are willing to sell.

fill free to text me at 512-966-2032 (Tim) Must be working and original 

I have some originals that ran weak, so I bought new replacements 

If your car is a driver you can do what I did.  Buy a new replacement motor, go to OReilly Auto or wherever you feel and buy the 2way connector for a couple of bucks.  Splice the connector onto the new motor wires and it will plug right into your factory harness.  Have your original rebuilt, or take it apart and clean it yourself.

What failed on your original.?  If it is just real slow it could be in the transmission part of the motor.  I also learned when redoing my original wiper motor that the brushes and stator can get detrimentally dirty over time.  A good cleaning of those parts and the old motor works again.

kcmash

Agreed that is always an option, car is not a driver it stays covered up, I enjoy my 73. I did find a NOS motor a month ago but it didn’t work and when I took it apart the magnets where all broken up like if fell of a truck on the highway. Lol