• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-73 Sportsroof RH NOS Quarter Panel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71lagstang

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Sportsroof, 351C-4V, 4-speed
I have a NOS RH Rear Qtr panel for sale. My body guy was able to repair my damage and I don't need it. Panel goes from the seam in the roof, along the rear window, along RH side of the trunk and the part where the rear cap bolts on and down to the seaem behind the rear wheel. I do have photos I can send. Asking $900.

I have a NOS RH Rear Qtr panel for sale. My body guy was able to repair my damage and I don't need it. Panel goes from the seam in the roof, along the rear window, along RH side of the trunk and the part where the rear cap bolts on and down to the seaem behind the rear wheel. I do have photos I can send. Asking $900.
Is it possible the NOS Rear Quaterpanel RH for $ 700.-- and can you ship it to Pompano Beach Florida? If yes give me the shiping costs and can I pay via Pay Pal?

sincerely: Ron

Did you sell the NOS quarter?

Is it possible the NOS Rear Quaterpanel RH for $ 700.-- and can you ship it to Pompano Beach Florida? If yes give me the shiping costs and can I pay via Pay Pal?

sincerely: Ron

No, they are definitely NOT the same. 71-72 are the same, 73 is it's own design. I have '73's and they have the government mandated bumpers in that year. The front is the urethane bumper with the huge shock absorbing mounts. the rear is spaced farther away from the body and it has urethane end caps between the bumper and body along with a filler plate across the mid section under the tail light panel.

The rear 1/4 panels are therefore notched for the urethane extensions on the rear of the 1973's. I have New NOS quarters for my Q code car when I get to work on it after I finish my wife's H code '73 convertible.

The quarter panels are the same.

if you got NOS service parts from FOrd the only difference was the 2 holes were drilled for the bumper fillers.

Notch / cut out size was the same.

I realize this is an older post, but I might be interested if this is a '71-72 fender.

EDIT: Since I keep running into this post on Google when trying to locate a panel (I was stupid enough to pass up the panel that Louis is offering here, and am paying the price now), I wish to note that Louis has since sold his panel - both for everyone's reference and my own, seeing as I sometimes forget if this thread is current or not.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some good used ones cut off cars

Shipping would be expensive as it would have to go by semi-truck

Don

I have some good used ones cut off cars

Shipping would be expensive as it would have to go by semi-truck

Don
Don: do you have a retail spot? Just wondering if we could come visit and pick up parts?

Back