Way off topic

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang convertible
1974 Z28 camaro
1963 chevy C10
1999 F150 lariat 4X4
I am off to go crawl under an old house (1897) and in the attic for my daughter this morning as she has her heart set on this one. Can't wait to throw my back out and be down the whole weekend...woo hoo...the things we will do for our loved ones...lol

Yeah her big blue eyes were sparkling and melting ole dads heart. The good news is the old house is framed out of oak, new double hung vinyl clad low e windows, been rewired, new roof, fresh drywall and paint, and 3 ton heat and air unit installed. The bad is still has cast iron and galvanized plumbing, and they are taking sealed bids on it so gonna be hard to get.

Yeah her big blue eyes were sparkling and melting ole dads heart. The good news is the old house is framed out of oak, new double hung vinyl clad low e windows, been rewired, new roof, fresh drywall and paint, and 3 ton heat and air unit installed. The bad is still has cast iron and galvanized plumbing, and they are taking sealed bids on it so gonna be hard to get.
They sure dont make them like they use too;)

I know what you mean. I recently spent a week and a half in Florida working on my my daughter's 1950s house.

I know what you mean. I recently spent a week and a half in Florida working on my my daughter's 1950s house.
She already has plans for me to remodel the kitchen, bathroom, and turn the attic into a room (if she gets it and I really hope she does) so looks like I will be busy for a while

Back