Introduction

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicago Chet

Reaction score
My Car
1972 red convertible ,Black interior and top. 351c 2b. Very good condition. Only 2 previous owners. I even have some of the original paper work from 4/72
HPIM0638.JPGPicked up the 1972 convertible with a 351c 2v in June 2012. I am the 3rd owner of the car. Have a paper trail going back to 4/1972. Original title stated vehicle was purchased May 1972. Second owner July 1992. Car was well maintained for all these years and I hope to keep it that way.

As for me I was born and raised in Chicago but moved out to the hinter lands of Northern Illinois about 1 year ago. Great roads for cruisin. To be honest with you all this brings back my teenage years in the 70s. So if is all the same to you all,I am going to pop the hood,crank up some Uriah Heap and get greasy.

Yahoo! Welcome to the club from northern Nevada. Glad to have you here. That's a very nice looking 'vert you've got there! Uriah Heap - last time I listened to them, the 8-track was stuck in channel 3 and I couldn't listen to any of the other songs on the tape. lol Anyway, welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard! Great looking Mustang! Enjoy the forums!

::welcome::

Welcome from coastal Alabama. Nice looking vert! Post up some more pics because it's a beautiful car.

Welcome from Oklahoma.

I really like your convertible! Very nice to see such an original car.

The tire/wheel combo is great. Even though it is factory correct - sadly (at least for me) you don't see it much any more.

More pics, please!

Ray

Welcome from Indiana. Your car looks great! The Decor group looks real nice on a convertible.

Welcome from Chesapeake, Virginia nice vert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back