Slow down and Drive

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, the one where the dude was thrown from the vehicle and crashed into the windshield and probably landed on his head...bad. Used to run as a paramedic and firefighter rescue and always saw the after-effects of stupidity. Interesting to see the dynamics of how cars and trucks just fly to pieces when wrecked.

What is up with all the dash cams? Do they issue them with driver's license in Europe?

most of the dashcam crashes are from russia /poland/lithuania and those type of eastern countries. its required by the insurance companies because of the many crashes they have over there. so they have proof of who is to blame or can they blame.

my suggestion is that they have to stop drinking vodka and take some driving lessons...

some of those accidents were totally avoidable

most of the dashcam crashes are from russia /poland/lithuania and those type of eastern countries. its required by the insurance companies because of the many crashes they have over there. so they have proof of who is to blame or can they blame.

my suggestion is that they have to stop drinking vodka and take some driving lessons...

some of those accidents were totally avoidable
Who requires them...government, insurance, or what?

Odd that I pick today to watch this ....

a) I havent had time (work) to be on in few weeks

b) wanted to catch up

But timely.....

Today an idiot is tailgating me. whips around and attempts to cut between me and the car in the lane to my right with less than a car space between us. He does a maneuver which I've noted has gained popularity that if you "force over in the lane the intended victim will back off or wreck allowing you the space"

I didnt give until his door was within inches of my door. Finally i swerve over and essentially cutting off the F250 to my left into the side of the road. But being a reasonably functional driver I held my position and lane keeping the intruder in the third lane to the right and the Pizzd off little bastage with his hoodie was not successful.

I've seen the film before and I find it quite entertaining

Being a good citizen I called the police which we all know did NOTHING! Case in point they ask the location of the incident?

me: Hwy 290 and Little York....

dispatcher: we will send someone right out

Me: so let me get this straight...traveling at a rate of 70 mph...you want me to believe an officer will catch him minutes later at that location when we've traveled approximate 7 miles while I was on hold and you want ME to believe your officer will apprehend the suspect at that location 30 minutes from now?

Dispatcher: we'll dispatch an officer to your location as soon as possible

Back