12 Volt/15 Amp relay made by Fasco i think.-

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Knopf

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Ford Mustang Hardtop with factory 62K miles 302 new Holley 600 Street Warrior carb,Edelbrock Performer intake,stock C-4 trans,with 279 rear.
I just removed a 12 Volt/15 Amp relay from the fuse/relay tray/panel above the glovebox area made by "Fasco" if i can see it clearly...there was a green/purple wire connected to the top pin,and yellow wire to the the other pin.-Looking to replace it.-Trying to get the turn signals and fuel gauge working again.-Have some testing to do with the test light i just bought.-Replacing the factory radiator with a new Aluminum unit as the stock unit was starting to leak in the right upper section.-One day @ a time.---

I just removed a 12 Volt/15 Amp relay from the fuse/relay tray/panel above the glovebox area made by "Fasco" if i can see it clearly...there was a green/purple wire connected to the top pin,and yellow wire to the the other pin.-Looking to replace it.-Trying to get the turn signals and fuel gauge working again.-Have some testing to do with the test light i just bought.-Replacing the factory radiator with a new Aluminum unit as the stock unit was starting to leak in the right upper section.-One day @ a time.---

Attachments

• image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image000000 (1).jpg
    image000000 (1).jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image000000 (2).jpg
    image000000 (2).jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 0
Yes,this CB operates the Hazard lights and the door alarm/Key Buzzer.-Super annoying.-And turn signals when they are working.-

Back