16 years old with a 38 year old car!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you made it! Very nice car and stance. I ordered a louver from CJ Pony and only hope it's the brand that fits like a glove. If you can wait a couple of weeks, then I'll post a feedback on how well the install went and fit and clearance issues etc etc etc.. ::welcome::

::welcome:: from central Oklahoma. I like the color. So much better than orange. Chuck
Hey Hey Hey now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: Those are fighting words Chuck!
It os an Oklahoma & Texas thing, school colors. No serious reference to anyone's car color::beer::. Chuck

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

That is a sweet Mustang!

::welcome::

Great car. I got a 73 mach I when I was 16. Bought it with the money I saved working as a dish washer.

Unfortunatly mine was taken out by a drunk.

Mine was also more stock than yours (stock paint, stock wheels, etc) but back then it wasn't that old of a car...

Anyways, welcome to the board. Take good care of the car, I know when I was 16 my right foot was faster than my brain and I was lucky with just a couple of close calls...

Do you have much experience in the wrenching deptartment? When I got mine I had pretty much zero experience and zero tools.

Tossing in A/C isn't as bad as you might think since these came from the factory with AC. You will need a different blower box and selector and the compressor bracket. The rest of the parts are bolt on and you can purchase new. You could go R134 and I would suggest a Sandeen compressor over the York.

::welcome:: to the forum board......as others have said it's your car do what you want!

I saw a 73 Mach 1 with the louvers the other night and I told the owner they looked cool...he said he loves the look...but backing the car up is even more of a pain.( bottom line as he said ....they're still on the car) lollerz.

I think I'd go for the AC also!

Hi and welcome

some of the young guys here in Australia have their cars in that colour

PPG paint I think but most of them are "Ricers" sorry Jap imports

as the A/C I wouldnt live with out it

in my every day driver I never switch it off

I dont have it in my Sunday driver but all

I have to do is hit the switch and take off the roof

John in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts