• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971-73 Console, bumper, grill,fenders

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bill diehl

Reaction score
My Car
71 mustang
Console and grill have been sold, still have other items

real nice Console for sale, w/ brand new armrest lid to go with it. $200

!973 bumper great condition one little nick on it though $100

Brand new repop 73 grill $100

1973 fenders $100 ea

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq86/mrconcrete42/mustangpics012_zps9967be8e.jpg

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq86/mrconcrete42/mustangpics014_zps1d04ac58.jpg

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq86/mrconcrete42/mustangpics020_zps9fc763df.jpg

Make an offer on the parts if interested.....they are in my way

Last edited by a moderator:
The right hand power window glass leaning against the left wall, what car is that for? coupe, convt. or fastback? I'm interested in it. How much?

The right hand power window glass leaning against the left wall, what car is that for? coupe, convt. or fastback? I'm interested in it. How much?
glass not for sale, most off the stuff in pic is though.

I need the glass

Make an offer on the parts if interested, they are in my way

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the console still available? I have a friend who just picked up a rust free Q code from Arkansas and needs a console.

Racer - X - On the Power window glass - do you need convertible? I have a pair in the basement here.

I need the glass

Is the console still available? I have a friend who just picked up a rust free Q code from Arkansas and needs a console.

Racer - X - On the Power window glass - do you need convertible? I have a pair in the basement here.

I need the glass

Yes still available

Bill,

I'm up in Suwanee- looking for a solid passenger front fender. How's your look? Does it have the antennae hole? I can swing by this weekend.

Thanks,

Butch

Bill,

I'm up in Suwanee- looking for a solid passenger front fender. How's your look? Does it have the antennae hole? I can swing by this weekend.

Thanks,

Butch
Butch, its in pretty decent shape, yes it has the hole. I am in Canton, also I am in the Concrete business, I have two jobs closer to you, one in Alpheretta, and one on 141. I can put it on the truck if that's easier for you, or just wait till the weekend.

Thanks Bill

Back