• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 1971-73 Mustang Mach 1 Ginger Front Seat on ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Costa Q Code

Reaction score
My Car
3rd Owner 1972 Mach 1 Q Code
Hi all, I just put an ad up on ebay for $349 if you copy and paste this title below you will find it and see more pictures

1971-73 Mustang Mach 1 Ginger Front Seat

I bough this from a junkyard in 1983 or 1984 taken out of a 1973 Mach 1 so it was only 10 or 11 years old at that time when I first got it and I don't remember if it was a drivers seat or passenger seat
Nobody ever sat in it and it has been in a clean garage or air conditioned basement since then so it is very clean
The top back is in great shape as you can see in the pictures
The bottom has split on both sides
The lower back sides show a little wear on both sides a little more on the right side leading me to believe that this was a drivers side seat.
I do not have the rails as you can see from the pictures and also missing the rear handle seat latch which is in the middle
Free shipping is included, however, I most likely will have to take it apart to fit into one or maybe 2 boxes
Local pickup would be great, I am located 25 minutes north of Baltimore Maryland, or if you want to meet anywhere an hour or so nearby, I am willing to drive to meet you there...also I am going to Ford Carlisle May 31 June 1st and June 2nd so I could bring it with me and we can finish the transaction there to avoid having me to take it apart and for you to have to re-assemble when you get it if i end up shipping instead
Please zoom into all the pictures before buying to confirm condition and also please ask any questions before buying as well
IMG_2248.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know, sorry about that, first time posting...
Ebay ad is $349 which includes shipping if needed, would prefer to meet at Carlisle or pick up or delivery near Baltimore Maryland so I would not have to take apart or ship and you wouldn't have to put back together after getting...hopefully can find a box to fit

Back