Looking for great mechanic for 72 convertible in or around the Toronto Canada area

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgvideo

Reaction score
My Car
72 convertible with 351
Can't seem to find any great or even good mechanics to work on our 72 Mustang, Everything from brake conversion to Carb adjustments.
Hopefully someone can recommend a local wrench for hire

Thanks in advance

Mitch

• 359 Lakeshore Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON, Canada, Ontario
    Dc7-7AgwkwS.png

[email protected]
    Dc7-7AgwkwS.png

(905) 468-3084

• Not sure if he is still in business, but he (Ed) was very helpful a few years back when I was restoring my 71 429 convertible. I'm not sure who to contact in TO itself these days...

Are you a member of the Golden Horseshoe Mustang Club?
I know 7173Vert is, but others may know someone.
It sucks when all we can find these days are only people who can only use computers to work on cars.
I'm not a member anymore, haven't been for 15 years, I was one of the founding members who met with Jim King ( At the time, a top Canada Ford Executive and Mustang aficionado), when he first wanted to form the club in around 1995. It got too political as the years went by, I just quietly disappeared....

I'm not a member anymore, haven't been for 15 years, I was one of the founding members who met with Jim King ( At the time, a top Canada Ford Executive and Mustang aficionado), when he first wanted to form the club in around 1995. It got too political as the years went by, I just quietly disappeared....
Thank you for the correction. I thought you might still be a member.
I was a member for a couple of years when I first got my car in 2008. I got some very helpful assistance from some and that was very much appreciated at the time. I'll leave it at that.

I hope you are lucky enough to find someone who is almost all thing to your project. I found my guy at a car show in Parksville, Vancouver Island. just around 2 years later, We are almost there.

Attachments

• att.R2vhzdYKEk3frkOI0RsTOsFhcuP_zJlJ9h2Zxd_LVkk.mp4
    2.1 MB
Guy in Newmarket worked for the guild a few years back now he has his own shop on his farm. has worked on both of mine kept prices reasonable and was quicker then expected his name is Dave 905-213-2017

Can't seem to find any great or even good mechanics to work on our 72 Mustang, Everything from brake conversion to Carb adjustments.

Thanks in advance

Mitch
I live in Toronto and have a 1973 Mach 1. The mechanic I have been using for many years is Montana Auto Centre Ltd. located at 39 Eddystone Ave. Downsview 416-7443-8189. I am in a classic car club and several of our members us Exceltec Auto Services Ltd. (Doug Lamb) at 60 Bullock Dr. Unit #8, Markham ON 905-471-3335. Some other members have used EFG Auto Service (Franklin Guillaume) 346 Newkirk Road, Unit 6, Richmond Hill, ON 905-883-7744.

Thanks in advance

Mitch
John Miles has the Vintage restoration and Performance in Waterdown. He is a sponsor with the Golden Horseshoe Club.

Back