1971 Mustang Coupe Restoration

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a warm hearted welcome from vienna. great body work i must say. i've been done that rough patch too and it was worth every little painful step. i am glad that more and more big bodies are showing up. here in vienna, austria i'm usually the only one with a convertible :-(

abudi

::welcome:: It looks like your car is in good shape and will be a fun project to restore

Welcome from Utah. As long as your posting up progress, I'm going to be following along. Looks like it will be a fun project.

Thanks Everyone!! Great Motivation i'm getting from your comments!

Another small update

RAAMmat all in

IMG_7996.JPG

Rough fit of front suspension and steering

IMG_8244.JPG

Stripped the rear end to bare metal, then finished with the ol' rust bullet/blackshell routine.

IMG_8204.JPG

IMG_8213.JPG

Wow seriously keep the pictures coming, would like to follow your exact rebuilt. I just bought a 1971 coupe too and am going to built it from scratch too.

Look forward too seeing more pics. YAay!!

Thenx to kingkong I have join . I have 71 that I'm just starting

Last edited by a moderator:
The coupe is looking great. If you follow Q's techniques and advice you will definitely have a nice car in the end. I need a house so I can do this to mine! Enjoy and keep the pictures coming! Oh and welcome from San Diego!!!

Looking very good. I was wondering if you had any photos of the routing of the fuel and brake hard lines from the firewall to the rear of the car. I'm at that point in my restoration and of the 1000 or so pictures I took of disassembly, there isn't a single one of the lines...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back