1971 Q code

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking car and great info to back up how with Ford you can Never say Never.

A 72, Mach 1 Q code, 4 speed T-5 I have also had the Argent front chin spoiler it was blue with Argent. Yes it was painted not molded that way. It looks right but I know cars never came with them installed.

Oh Never say Never.

You can say NEVER. The strange ones are very uncommon. They can be called oddities or variances from the norm. For the most part never still means never until proven to be (albeit slightly) incorrect. These 71 Q codes are a great example as a learned exception. Documentation and validated research is everything. Even with Special ordered cars, some options and changes were just not possible. And again - most special order cars were special order because of a paint/trim requested change.

Ray

MG 42, congrats on the car. She is beautiful. Very interesting package! I have enjoyed reading this thread. Keep us updated on any more info you dig up about 71 Q code cars. Welcome!!

The more I see the green ones with argent, the more I like 'em. :cool:

NICE car! ::thumb::

Thanks guys I did see an automated on ebay a wile back.

So I let the seller know he had one of 50 and shared the info Adrian listed on this thread. He was very pleased and I think it may have helped him sell the car.

Ed

Back