1973 Mach 1 Just joined.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q code
Just joined the group. Look forward to the community. I bought my Mustang new in 1973. I have the Marti report and posted relevant details in my profile. I live in the mountains of North Georgia, and practice as a CPA. Love my mustang, and have a 2009 GT convertible that I drive regularly for fun!

Welcome Joe, and howdy from Texas! You know you're going to have to post some pictures of you Mach 1 for us. ;) From your avatar it looks to be a beauty! It's great to read of an original owner Mustang; it shows you're a person of fine taste in cars. I've only owned mine for 47-years.

Here's a bit of info on my car.
1973 Mustang Mach 1 Original owner. Blue Glow, black Mach 1 sports interior. Q code 351-Cleveland 4V, C6 auto, forged aluminum wheels, AM/8-track stereo.
Marti report; ordered 05/17/73, bucked 06/19/73, built 06/27/73, purchased 07/09/73.
Fully original with no modifications.
Original owner, car is survivor like myself.

Just joined the group. Look forward to the community. I bought my Mustang new in 1973. I have the Marti report and posted relevant details in my profile. I live in the mountains of North Georgia, and practice as a CPA. Love my mustang, and have a 2009 GT convertible that I drive regularly for fun!
Ellijay is a beautiful place to live, i use to live in Lawrenceville

Latest posts

Back