1973 Mach1 Fastback Project

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having worked a build while "overseas", I can imagine the euphoria you experienced upon receiving that shipment:)!

I am also really happy to hear that you have apparently had OUTSTANDING results with one of OUR vendors who do so much from a fiscal standpoint in assisting Barry (Rocketfoot) in keeping the Site "up and running."

THANKS for sharing your experience!

BT
You're welcome cobra3073! My first build was with Mustangs Unlimited, Kentucky Mustangs, NPD, Laurel Mustangs, Cali Mustangs, Car Parts Discount and believe it or not, a couple more Mustang specialty shops LOL! CJ Pony had them all beat and for them to be a supporting member here was just the icing on the cake. It was a no brainer and I'm glad everything went as smoothly as it did. I've got a 1972 waiting to be rebuilt and I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again. Credit is given where credit is due.

Scotty is where I'm picking up my frame for the front end. Man is a character. Very friendly and straight up and down. Members can find what he has available on Craigslist, Raleigh,NC. most listings for Ford parts ending with Oxford are him. or Email at [email protected]
He sure is :D Great guy and amazing collection of vintage Ford muscle. He recently, like 2 days ago, picked up 3 more 7173's and the yellow fastback appears to be all original and in incredible condition.

Good deal have fun.
I will (fingers crossed) thanks!

I find fastbacks all the time for a good deal. There is one right now for less than 8000 thats been painted and just needs to be put back together with all new parts. I am so tempted.
Do it man! I would & have. :D

Hmmm, got any pics of it? Houston is just a few hours away. I'm kidding guys!...there's no room in the stable for another one. :d
You lucky bastahds! I find rust buckets and don't have the heart to scrap em. Instead, here I am, working my brains off to bring them back to life and you guys find solid running cars that need minimal work done to it. Lucky lucky lucky! Although, I honestly don't think I'd be doing this one today if it wasn't for the fact that I can proudly say I put majority of the blood, sweat and tears in rebuilding the 1971. Just a great feeling when you can take a car that's been neglected for years, document the build online for all to see, and then drive around with a car you're happy with. The smile is from start to park and continues long after the car cover has been placed over. You tap the ole pony and thank it for another great day ;)

Well said last paragraph. My cars are not Doberman but most of them are returning from the grave. One was a drag car even and will be one of my son's daily driver in a few years. There is something to be said for adding blood sweat & tears to a car. But that car will mean more to you than one that has someone elses efforts in it.

Well said last paragraph. My cars are not Doberman but most of them are returning from the grave. One was a drag car even and will be one of my son's daily driver in a few years. There is something to be said for adding blood sweat & tears to a car. But that car will mean more to you than one that has someone elses efforts in it.
Amen to that!

Back