1973 Mustang Mach-1 "Phat-1 Reloaded" from Norway

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, you´re cheating! ;)
:D

::welcome::

Post some details on the suspension, wheel size, etc......
Custom airride, i will post pictures :)

Billet Specialties Octane 18x8 and 20x9,5 with 245/35-18 and 275/30-20

Last weekend the Mustang was in Copenhagen, Denmark for a big inndoor cars show :) This is a no-stop driving tour of almost 15 hours and because of the winter has arrivied we broke our piggybank and rented a trailer that hauled seven of our cars down. (Our= the car club im a member of, with 20 some members)

http://www.facebook.com/Moldestuket

shipdenmark1.jpg

shipdenmark2.jpg

shipdenmark3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whow! Lots of nice cars on that trailer. I especially like that green Camaro on the bottom left.

I'm digging the new interior in there. Looks like a ton of work went into that car. Lol, if the flat black truck wasn't cool enough, it is now with all those cars parked on it.

Welcome from Utah, btw.

Whow! Lots of nice cars on that trailer. I especially like that green Camaro on the bottom left.
Its a '69 with air ride, 18" and 20"s and a Big Block.

This fall it has competed in both Norways Finest Car and Scandinavias Finest Car award.

Camaro.1-181.jpg

I'm digging the new interior in there. Looks like a ton of work went into that car. Lol, if the flat black truck wasn't cool enough, it is now with all those cars parked on it.

Welcome from Utah, btw.
I have worked on the car on and of for 13 years so i know this car inside out :)

Every single nut and bolt, paint etc has been of the car.

I'm a little late but Welcome from Oklahoma!

Nice car.

You'll have to share your air ride setup so others can learn from your success.

Ray

The winter has arrived and the show touring is over for this year.

Now its back in the garage to make these 2006 Mustang doorpanels to fit.

Im glad i have two sets of doorpanels and a lot of plasticdetails from two different 06's like rearpanels, c-pillars etc. This is going to be more work...

598582_10152263704355414_2127589751_n.jpg

It looks absolutely incredible!! Beautiful car!! I love all the work you did to it, making it so unique and your own, it's awesome!!!!

Started tearing some of the front for more modifications today.

I also got some paint damage when i had it on the trailer for the indoor carshow in Norway in the front

(fender extentions, hood extention and lower panel). These are going to get new paint this winter.

phat1nov12.jpg

phat1nov121.jpg

981409_10152854729725414_1692447358_o.jpg

Modified my grille and got rid of the lights and horse.

Used three grills and happy with the result

558126_10152756535090414_2050144075_n.jpg

New stereo head unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back