1973 Mustang Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and ::welcome:: to our secret hideout.

That car looks really nice. I like the color combo.

Congrats on the score!

I recently purchased a 1973 Mustang Mach 1 and realized a childhood dream. I've been wanting this car since I was about 10 years old (I'm now close to 30). I first saw this car on a kids TV show growing up called Degrassi High. One of the main characters bought a '73 Mach 1. I don't know why, but I thought it was the coolest car ever... and my passion for Mach 1's and classic cars in general was ignited.
I remember seeing that episode too! I don't remember the colours on the car from the TV show but the colour combo on your car is my favourite on a Mach1. There have been some great 71-73 Mustangs for sale here in Canada lately so I'm glad to hear that another fan got one. Hope to see you at some shows.

Speaking of which, and not trying to change the subject, but thought I'd ask if any members are going to the Barrie Swap meet? I think this is the first in a long time that it is not on the same weekend as the Carlisle Ford Nationals so maybe its a chance to see some other site members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back