• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Mustang Uni-body data sheet

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piper62j

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q-Code Mach 1. Full restoration in progress.
Hi All

I've got the official 1973 Mustang uni-body frame dimension sheet for those of us who work on these cars.. This sheet does not show the upper body sheet metal dimensions, only the lower end from front to back including the floor pan.  All dimensions are in inches with the data points detailed.

I'd like to re-coupe some of the $$ it cost to obtain the data so if anyone is interested, a $5 donation is welcome.. Please use PayPal..

PM me for details..

Thanks

John

Hi All

I've got the official 1973 Mustang uni-body frame dimension sheet for those of us who work on these cars.. This sheet does not show the upper body sheet metal dimensions, only the lower end from front to back including the floor pan.  All dimensions are in inches with the data points detailed.

I'd like to re-coupe some of the $$ it cost to obtain the data so if anyone is interested, a $5 donation is welcome.. Please use PayPal..

PM me for details..

Thanks

John
John,

I think it is on the forum in several places. It is in the Chassis section of the Ford manuals. I have been looking for more info but I guess back then they did not have info like today.

Thanks David.. I'll look into that..

Back