• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1F02M

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ptrmzr

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 351C 4V 4sp 3.50L
As the title says I am looking for a 71 sports roof M-code. I am narrowing my search to also include a 4spd and a folddown rear seat.

I have been scanning the ads, but I thought I'd throw it out here.

Last edited by a moderator:
As the title says I am looking for a 71 sports roof M-code. I am narrowing my search to also include a 4spd and a folddown rear seat.

I have been scanning the ads, but I thought I throw it out here.
There is a 1971 M Code, Sportsroof (although the ad incorrectly says 'Mach 1'), 4-speed, in Grabber Green on e-bay right now.

ponypastor,

Thanks for the quick reply - Only being an hour away I checked out that car yesterday. Yes you are correct it's a sportsroof dressed up to look like a Mach. It's had a lot of sheetmetal replaced - otherwise not a bad car, but I'm not finished looking.

ponypastor,

Thanks for the quick reply - Only being an hour away I checked out that car yesterday. Yes you are correct it's a sportsroof dressed up to look like a Mach. It's had a lot of sheetmetal replaced - otherwise not a bad car, but I'm not finished looking.
I have one call me at 661 670 9195

ponypastor,

How's this one?

SANY0010.JPG

Nice from what I can see. Is there more to the story?

Back