2012 Boss 302

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71fastback

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Sportsroof.
Is anyone out there interested in the new Boss 302 that's coming out? I have been reading about it online for the last couple of hours. I would give my left --- to have one of those. It looks like the base model will start at around $40K and the Laguna Seca version will start at around $50K. With dealer mark up, it looks like they will be WAY out of my price range (if I could get one at all due to the limited production).

Is anyone out there interested in the new Boss 302 that's coming out? I have been reading about it online for the last couple of hours. I would give my left --- to have one of those. It looks like the base model will start at around $40K and the Laguna Seca version will start at around $50K. With dealer mark up, it looks like they will be WAY out of my price range (if I could get one at all due to the limited production).
Hopefully if all goes well there will be one in my garage next year or late this year.

I'd love to have one, but there is no hope with my budget! Maybe a used one in a few years!

Tnfastback I hope you do get one.So I can say a friend of mine has a Boss..Oh and on your way to the beach in it stop and pick me up......
Will do
Hey, I've got a couple bucks for gas if you're headin' my way. That should get us to the end of the block, at least. :)

Doc

I'll take mine in yellow with black stripes.... Oh, goody, it is a color combination that they offer... Now lets see what kind of cash can I get for one of my kids???? Oh, well, sounds like it'll be on my christmas wish list...

boss_302.jpg

Back