2012 Ford Nationals Carlisle

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at the show this morning around 9am. I was a little disappointed that I only saw four 71 - 73 mustangs. I could not believe how many 2005 & up mustangs. I know that is the way the hobby is going and am glad that it is growing too.

The swap meet - vendor area was sparce at best. I spoke to a few people and they stated that most vendors are packing up Saturday afternoon. I guess I will have to go earlier next year !!!

Most vendors were saying that the purchases have been dropping for years. I bet it is the internet !!!

Thanks, Jay

I brought my camera and even installed a new 8gb storage chip. Well, me being a little technology challanged, I let the salesman at the electronics store, picked the "best buy" for me and choose a unit that was not compatable with my camera.

Sorry for the long explanation but, it is was it is.

Thanks, Jay

Carlisle2012 380.jpgI 'll get some more pictures up tomorrow. For now this will have to do for now even if it isn't of a 71-73 Mustang. I think I counted about fifteen 71-73's including some Bosses and about six convertibles. Kinda sucks they were spread out on the show field - you really had to hunt for them.

here's a few from my cheap cell phone taken late saturday because I forgot to take them before a couple left.....anyone recognize the sign? lol the yellow one between me (pewter) & the copper is the one the guy told me he bought new

2rw2sci.jpg

29pofv9.jpg

14l1rtj.jpg

2llk9pc.jpg

v7w16s.jpg

i1eh60.jpg

2ui9ax1.jpg

2qsm4ud.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back