33rd All Ford Show and Chili Bash WV

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mweeps

Reaction score
My Car
07 Mustang GT
First car 351 H Code 73 Mach 1 totalled in college
A little late to post but I just found out the date this week. September 22 2013 The Mustang Club of WV will host the 33rd All Ford Show and Chili Bash at the State Capitol Complex in Charleston. Church Service at 8:30am Registration starts at 9:30am.

2dk9t7d.jpg

16bwnds.jpg

1425734.jpg

2m35hk2.jpg

2h2f71w.jpg

e8oc20.jpg

11k9ggh.jpg

Cool - Thanks for posting.

Whose lime green car?

Ray
It is a guy that lives in the same town as me he last had it at the show back in 1984 then didn't bring it again until 2010 while I was living in Virginia. His parents bought it new in 72 when he was 16. His parents were there today and I talked to his mother about it. The car has never been repainted the red oxide primer is showing on all the hard edges of the body lines from the years of washing and waxing. 58k original miles. He just replaced the seat covers and he looks at the site but hasn't joined. I told him to join and start talking to us on here. Real nice family and they were a pleasure to talk to. Awesome that it is a one family car. The black Boss is actually a nice M code Mach 1 but he dressed it up as a Boss. the Doo Wop Rod Run is coming up soon and I will get any pics of 71-73 cars that show up for it. Last year there was a White Boss 351 there for sale.

http://www.charlestonwvcarshow.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing.:cool:

The rear spoiler is on backwards on the lime green Mach. Just saying.:cool:
I saw that but I didn't say anything to him, didn't know how to approach it. "hey nice car but your spoiler is backwards." That is the second Mach 1 in town that I have seen with the spoiler backwards. I did notice him looking at the spoilers on Dad's two cars and the other 71 there, maybe he will pick it up on his own.

Especially when I need to correct some things on Dad's cars. Like the wrong color Ford Blue on the Block and air cleaner. The PO tried to clean up and make it look better and also painted the coil that shade of blue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back