• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 429scj radiator D1ZE-EA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 mach1
Hi, I have a 429scj radiator that has been stored since the seventies. numbers are D1ZE-EA on it. They are hard to take pics so that you can see them, but they are there. I owned the car the radiator came out of. I am picky and I would not hesitate to run this radiator as is! price is $600.00 free local p/u or will take to ups for packing and shipping on your dime! It is best to reach me at [email protected] , cause I am not on here very often. Also have other parts for 71-72 mustangs. Thanks for looking

Thanks Mike. I found one already.

I am now looking for a good map light ( I saw the one on eBay) 250 seems high to me. also need the dash side harness or atlease the plug the light plugs into. Someone cut the plug off and taped the wires together.

Hi, I have a 429scj radiator that has been stored since the seventies. numbers are D1ZE-EA on it. They are hard to take pics so that you can see them, but they are there. I owned the car the radiator came out of. I am picky and I would not hesitate to run this radiator as is! price is $600.00 free local p/u or will take to ups for packing and shipping on your dime! It is best to reach me at [email protected] , cause I am not on here very often. Also have other parts for 71-72 mustangs. Thanks for looking
Radiator is SOLD! Thanks Mike

Radiator is SOLD! Thanks Mike
Thanks for the great deal! And it was a pleasure talking with you and sharing the stories of yesteryear!!!

Back