• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71, 429 CJ Mustang Convertible , WANTED TO BUY

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please take some time to introduce yourself. It would help to legitimize your request IMHO.

I hope you understand you are asking to buy one of the most desirable and rare of these cars we all enjoy.

It is also one of the most expensive once you really locate one, in any condition.

Best of luck.

Ray

Please take some time to introduce yourself.  It would help to legitimize your request IMHO.

I hope you understand you are asking to buy one of the most desirable and rare of these cars we all enjoy.  

It is also one of the most expensive once you really locate one, in any condition.

Best of luck.

Ray
hi Ray.....im  a 58 year old car guy from Detroit..,,,i own a 69 black mustang with all the awards ,all original including interior and carpet......I always

have liked the 71 429 converts .....not easy to find......let alone 4 speed   j code ram air...

thanks Tom.

Latest posts

Back