• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-73 Edelbrock Shocks less than 50 miles

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4mm

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang 351C 4V Fastback
I am selling my Edelbrock IAS shocks that truly have less than 50 miles on them. NO leaks or issues. I am going to try something else, perhaps adjustables. They are very similar to Bilsteins in the ride quality only a tiny bit less stiff and more compliant and IMO a much better ride than KYB shocks.

I still have the original receipt from Summit Racing. You can still find them at times on eBay for about $120 each. The only issue is I painted them black so that they would look somewhat stock. They were originally red with black accordion style boots.

$175 shipped to your door only within the contiguous United States. This is for the front pair and the rear pair. Thanks!

I will post pics later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still available. I had them sold but due to moving and a new job (both at the same time), I was unable to complete the transaction and ship them. New price is $120 shipped within the contiguous USA.

Thanks!!

Back