• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-73 Good Condition Flat hood

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was holding on to it just incase something happened to mine I has a replacement, but now its just taking up space.

and it is very solid compared to others out there.

the only issue is, No one wants a flat hood :(
Except a sprint owner ;-)
yup, I need a flat hood but shipping from R.I would be more than hood.
You should have picked one up when you were here

Don

Except a sprint owner ;-)
about 8 months ago I had a Sprint owner in Mass contact me about it through CL, and we made plans to pick it up that weekend, but he called me 2 days later and decided to go with a Ram air hood :(
Well I'm looking for a flat hood for our '71, wife wants to keep the car the way we got it. only problem is distance.
Contact Pat; [email protected]. He's in MD and has one

Last edited by a moderator:
about 8 months ago I had a Sprint owner in Mass contact me about it through CL, and we made plans to pick it up that weekend, but he called me 2 days later and decided to go with a Ram air hood :(
Well I'm looking for a flat hood for our '71, wife wants to keep the car the way we got it. only problem is distance.
Contact Pat; [email protected]. He's in MD and has one
Thanks, l will.

Back