• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-73 Parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orange88

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1
Hey Guys, finally had some time to start sorting through and snapping pics of some of the extra parts that I have. I'll upload with additional parts as I can upload pics. Just looking to get rid of these for a fair price so that I can get some parts for my beast...

Dan

Woodgrain inserts, decent shape, missing some black paint around the edges but could be repainted

b8o5z7.jpg

qo96i8.jpg

Plenty of these:

21essj.jpg

Not sure what engine this throttle cable came off (or if they were different)

34i1hs5.jpg

Hey Guys, finally had some time to start sorting through and snapping pics of some of the extra parts that I have. I'll upload with additional parts as I can upload pics. Just looking to get rid of these for a fair price so that I can get some parts for my beast...

Dan

Woodgrain inserts, decent shape, missing some black paint around the edges but could be repainted

b8o5z7.jpg

qo96i8.jpg

Plenty of these:

21essj.jpg

34i1hs5.jpg
HEY!

Gota extra standard grille laying around?

THE Super Mustang!

How much do you want for the woodgrain inserts?

Hey, no grill unfortunately. Utard- sent a PM.

Hopefully I'll get around to posting more soon!

No Seat tracks (that are in usable shape anyhow!) either. Hoping to get some more listed this weekend!

Dan

b8o5z7.jpg

qo96i8.jpg

Plenty of these:

21essj.jpg

34i1hs5.jpg
HI , DO YOU HAVE A COMPLETE CONSOLE, REAR QUARTER INTERIOR PANELS ALONG SIDE OF REAR SEAT, BLACK SUN VISORS COMPLETE. THANKS JOE.

Back