71 Mustang Cool Windows

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this! :cool:
Wohooo - THAT'S what I'm talking about - what a nice station wagon. That looks very consistent in the lines! Would be a nice one for us musicians, wouldn't it, Lux ;) !?!

The modified one on the first post looks good at the first sight but on the second it looks a bit inconsistent in the lines of the quarter windows and the rear window. It looks too modern to me... But an eyecatcher by all means!

Tim

It had potential, but it still lacks two things that are essential to window continuity: The same window trim as everything else, and a continuing or shaved driprail - both of which are time-consuming modifications requiring much greater skills and cost outlay than a simple cut and shut.

That said, the end result reminds me of the Maserati Bora, which is enough not to like it right there, IMO:

304472023760875136.jpg

I want this! :cool:
Me too - but then again, I did that Photoshop. Kinda goes with the territory that I'd want it :D

Honestly, if someone would pay me enough that I wouldn't need my present job, I'd be more than happy to actually chop a coupe to build that station wagon - though it'd take quite a bit of planning to figure out just how to shape those C-pillars. Rendering it in 3D and/or making a 1:1 cardboard mockup would be the best way to get the shape absolutely correct from all angles.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was you but I wasn´t sure. I knew I had snagged it from this forum. :)

It could still use a longer roof so that the rear window would be more vertical but I do love it as it is.

While you´re at it, you may also wanna build a Mustero pickup version. :)

Back