71 to 73 plain hood no vents

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72 Coupe

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Coupe
Hello All,
I'm working on my 72 coupe. It has a cal vent hood, I would like to find a Grande or Coupe hood. Any ideas where one could be found? New or used.. Thanks

Might get lucky and have a member on here close to you (Utah) that has one or knows of one available. I'd place a wanted ad somehow on your local Craigslist and maybe local Facebook Marketplace. If you need to, put something you want to sell extra off your car on FB Marketplace and also mention you are needing a standard hood. Try to get the front trim for the hood as well. Not sure how your coupe was equipped when new. The front hood trim will either need to be chrome or body color. -Same as front fender extensions

Ray

Might get lucky and have a member on here close to you (Utah) that has one or knows of one available. I'd place a wanted ad somehow on your local Craigslist and maybe local Facebook Marketplace. If you need to, put something you want to sell extra off your car on FB Marketplace and also mention you are needing a standard hood. Try to get the front trim for the hood as well. Not sure how your coupe was equipped when new. The front hood trim will either need to be chrome or body color. -Same as front fender extensions

Ray
Thanks for the info.

I have one in Atlanta area…a long way from you…

I have one in Alberta, Canada. I just bought a NACA and have the shipping box. $50 and postage and you can have my old one. No rust but it had some peeled paint.

I have one in Alberta, Canada. I just bought a NACA and have the shipping box. $50 and postage and you can have my old one. No rust but it had some peeled paint.
Sounds like what I may be interested in. How much, and do you happen to have a couple of pictures? Thanks

Sounds like what I may be interested in. How much, and do you happen to have a couple of pictures? Thanks
I should have read your message better. I see the cost is $50 + shipping. How much would the shipping be? Thanks

Do you still have this hood? Any idea how much it may cost to ship from Canada, and dealing with customs.
Thanks

$50 as stated. I think my profile has a picture of the car from the front with the original hood.

I am in Northern Alberta so you May want to check on the cost of shipping from my postal code (T9H5B4) before you decide and arrange shipping first. If you find a decent price you can e-transfer me or write me a cheque and send me a picture of it and I will deposit it from the picture and you can mail me the actual cheque.

Hello All,
I'm working on my 72 coupe. It has a cal vent hood, I would like to find a Grande or Coupe hood. Any ideas where one could be found? New or used.. Thanks
Hello,
Found an NOS standard hood here in Utah. Not looking any further.
Thanks

Back