• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

72 Grande Parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramair

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Coupe 351W
1973 Cougar Convertible(sold)
1966 Mercury Comet 202
1985 F150 4X4
1989 Mercury Cougar XR7
1962 Ford Fairlane
I just picked up a parts car, a 72 Grande, no engine, trans, rearend or hood. I have not had a chance to do a proper assement of whats good and bad. I will let everybody know in a week what I have or I don't have. Somebody has already asked me about the cowl so if it is good they get first crack at it. Anything else ask me about and I will see if the car has it.

RacerX might be interested in the cowl as well if your current deal falls through.

Come to think of it, I may need a few parts such as the corner marker lights with bezels and maybe the front bumper if it's in good condition. Do you have those?

Last edited by a moderator:
RacerX might be interested in the cowl as well if your current deal falls through.

Come to think of it, I may need a few parts such as the corner marker lights with bezels and maybe the front bumper if it's in good condition. Do you have those?
Racer X is the person who has first dibs on the cowl if it is good. The car has the all the markers lights. I will have to see if they are broken up where you twist the light bulb into, common breaking point on those things.

Cool, I'd appreciate that. Two of my bezels broke but I had one spare so I'll need at least one more bezel and one front/one rear marker light if yours are good. PM me your location, I work in the DTC but I live near CO Springs.

Cool, I'd appreciate that. Two of my bezels broke but I had one spare so I'll need at least one more bezel and one front/one rear marker light if yours are good. PM me your location, I work in the DTC but I live near CO Springs.
I live in Canon City, 40-45 miles from the Springs.

The drivers side fender marker light bezel is broken, the plastic lens is good. The passengers side plastic lens is broken but the bezel is good on this side. I have not looked at the back ones yet. The upper cowl is solid and in good shape, I have not examined the lower cowl. The passengers door is solid and pretty straight. The drivers door is going to be used by myself. The trunk floor looks good as does the floor pan, but I will need to peel the whole carpet out of the way before I can make a real judgement call on it. All the glass is good and is not cracked or broken. I will get some pictures up here in a few days when I get some time off work.

Radiator support and steering wheel?
The radiator support is trashed and the steering wheel was missing from this car when I bought it.

Headlight trim rings? PM if available, thanks.
I don't have any headlight trim rings, they were also gone when I bought the car.

I would be interested in a console if it has one that you will sell.

CaptjackD
The consul was busted up in this car when I bought it, it was a shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back