• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

72 mach1 Q code

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 mach1
72 351 4v ,c-6 tranny,power disc brake ,ps, runs fine tranny shifts fine, staggered shocks, have title.Car needs floor and trunk pans,and tail light panel. Shock towers and frame solid .Pm me for pictures and more details.$2,500.00 or package deal for 72 and 73 for 3,500.00.Thanks Whisnane SOLD to DON65STANG, Thanks Corral 11-29-2011

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, how are you?? I recomend you post some pics in here and maybe a user encourages himself to buy or even, knowing the car, can recomend it to someone else... I[m from Uruguay... Shame!! GRR

Hey there, how are you?? I recomend you post some pics in here and maybe a user encourages himself to buy or even, knowing the car, can recomend it to someone else... I[m from Uruguay... Shame!! GRR
I just got the cars home.Its hard to take pictures in the dark.Thanks Whisnane

Back