72 Mustang from Gas Monkey on Ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thankfully i stopped watching gas monkey long ago.

counting cars is much better and they appear to do very good work and have a large staff of body and paint employees.

This one is the best

Buyer says it has major rust

Seller gets mad

Seller did not disclose vehicle's underbody had servere rust unrepairable

Member id njgarose28 ( Feedback Score Of 271)

Jul-12-10 19:25

Reply by gasmonkeygarage (Oct-12-10 04:17):

You did not buy the car How the F#$#$ can you give me negitive feedback
Ya..That cracked me up too...Im suprized at the ones they did not respond to at all.

Wouldn't take much to make it right

yes - take off the stripes - just does not look right with the standard hood and for crying out loud put a jack and hook and wing nut with the spare, turn the spoiler around, repaint the engine the correct dark blue, put a boot over the top well, and get the door data label made from Marti so at least the buyer will know the original color, etc. An invest of a few hundred would go a long way to show they know more than they evidently do.
WAIT WAIT WAIT you guys....ya'll are SUGGESTING AzzMonkey didn't do the project correct...what a shame. I'm watching tonight and laughing my butt off. I saw one of his 150 THOUSAND dollar cars for Sonic and boy if "I" can find flaws without trying.....how good is his shop? WHO believes these cats?

Back