• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

72 sprint convertible for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1, 2003 Cobra coupe
Last edited by a moderator:
What!?! No! Not the sprint. You are like Dr. Rex Sprint Convertible with your knowledge of these very specific cars. I didn't see this one coming.

I wish I could snag it. That's one awesome car!

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks. I can always pick up one of the many that people are holding onto but need to be restored. I've done a lot with the sprint but it's time to move on to something with more sex appeal. I will still have the 72 Mach1 and I want to do some upgrades to it (AOD or 5 speed) and I only have so much money and garage space.

You get plenty of sex appeal at the Cherry Blossom parades with all the beauty queens in your Sprint. I bet it was a hard decision to sell it, but good luck with the sale.

If I do not get any bidders (631 views so far) I may offer it to Mike for a trade on a Cobra. He would go buy it from one of the many places in the Motor City state (upon my approval of course) and then I'd drive the sprint to Michigan with the title and drive home a Cobra. Sounds like a plan. :D

Hello Mike :p

Road trip? :shy:

This is awesome that we have member here willing to work out our different needs. Good luck and maybe you and mike can both come out with what you want!

Back