• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

72 sprint convertible for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I do not get any bidders (631 views so far) I may offer it to Mike for a trade on a Cobra. He would go buy it from one of the many places in the Motor City state (upon my approval of course) and then I'd drive the sprint to Michigan with the title and drive home a Cobra. Sounds like a plan. :D

Hello Mike :p

Road trip? :shy:
Ok Rex, I am ready. Cobra or cash, make me a deal and it will be mine! (the Sprint I mean)!! Anyone want to buy a Sprint Convertible that is a basket case but has all the parts???

If I do not get any bidders (631 views so far) I may offer it to Mike for a trade on a Cobra. He would go buy it from one of the many places in the Motor City state (upon my approval of course) and then I'd drive the sprint to Michigan with the title and drive home a Cobra. Sounds like a plan. :D

Hello Mike :p

Road trip? :shy:
Ok Rex, I am ready. Cobra or cash, make me a deal and it will be mine! (the Sprint I mean)!! Anyone want to buy a Sprint Convertible that is a basket case but has all the parts???
I'll PM you. Any chance you going to Carlisle All Ford show or the Pittsburgh Gran Prix?

Rex while you have been a great 'steward' of your rare and historic car, I think Mike would be good one too.

Good luck to you both.

Ray

Cool Deal guys, one gets the Cobra, and the other the Sprint!! sounds like you can't go wrong there!!

Mike how bad is the Basket case you have? is it restorable? or a Parts only car?

Back