73 Avocado seats

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1
Hi all-

I am getting close to getting my resto project done and I am in need one thing and that is avocado colored front seats, I would even take a good condition drivers seat. I know this color is considered ugly but I want to keep it correct. If someone knows of a place that will do or does a repo in this color that would be fine too. Thanks for all your help!!

Jason,

A number of the mustang vendors sell green deluxe seat covers for 73. Not sure if that is the same as avocado or not but thought there was only one greenish type cover for 73. Ask Don at ohiomustang.com and he can hook you up or point you.

Hi all-

I am getting close to getting my resto project done and I am in need one thing and that is avocado colored front seats, I would even take a good condition drivers seat. I know this color is considered ugly but I want to keep it correct. If someone knows of a place that will do or does a repo in this color that would be fine too. Thanks for all your help!!

Hi all-

Mach 1 sport or standard or deluxe ? I have some pretty nice deluxe seats

Back