73 Convertible Avocado Interior Parting Out

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

detritusmaximus

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Grande #1 looong time ago
1970 Sportsroof #2 almost as long
1971 Sportsroof M-code #3 needs money
2008 GT #4 where the money went
It's not me...a wrecking yard on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dm...name=jandjautowrecking&_oac=1&_nkw=73 mustang

Looks like some nice parts. I guess they are listing things as the pull them off. last week was just some door glass. Car is green gold metallic with avocado interior.

Right now there is what looks like a decent 73 Mach1 grille with headlight buckets and trim.
A passenger side dash panel with Fasten Seat belt light.
Seat belts, steering column (pricey!), Scott Drake 17x9 Shelby replicas, etc.
Decent looking dash center trim with avocado sides.

Might be worth a call to see what else they have or if they'd parts sell outright, no ebay.

1648870361998.png

It's not me...a wrecking yard on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dmd=2&_dkr=1&iconV2Request=true&_ssn=jandjautowrecking&store_cat=0&store_name=jandjautowrecking&_oac=1&_nkw=73 mustang

Looks like some nice parts. I guess they are listing things as the pull them off. last week was just some door glass. Car is green gold metallic with avocado interior.

Right now there is what looks like a decent 73 Mach1 grille with headlight buckets and trim.
A passenger side dash panel with Fasten Seat belt light.
Seat belts, steering column (pricey!), Scott Drake 17x9 Shelby replicas, etc.
Decent looking dash center trim with avocado sides.

Might be worth a call to see what else they have or if they'd parts sell outright, no ebay.

View attachment 61901
Do you have gauge cluster with tach

It's not my car, check the link above or search j and j autowrecking.

Sorry, that interior should come with a large bag of chips and napkins for Avocado dip. Most ugliest interior yet.

The two tone green is weird. I had the avocado with cloth/comfortweave and it was much better looking. Then again, that 30 years ago before most of the avocado interiors lost their vibrance and started turning grey.

Back